Monday, June 29, 2009

Aaron does not like I Love College

It's been awhile since I have had anything to say... Too much has been actually going on for be to sit still and write on the blog. This morning, I have a moment so I will give you a quick glance at last night.
Yesterday we woke up in a Wal-Mart parking lot in Gilroy, CA. We drove straight through to Irvine, CA. This is where I grew up. We were meeting up with my three bestfriends from back then, I hadn't seen them or even really talked to them in over 11 years. I had no idea what to expect or what they expected from me. Needless to say I was a bit nervous/apprehensive about the whole situation.

Andddd now we're going to a pool party, where Eric has a pool, a jacuzzi, and a mini golf course in his back yard. "Welcome to Cali Guys."

Too much fun, The stories will all come later.

Much Love, (from my hometown),

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment